You may use a computer, tablet or smart phone. A mobile app is available through your smart device’s app store for the iOS (iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch) or Android mobile platform. Your smart device or computer must have a front facing web camera or video capability enabled. If you use a computer, it must also have a microphone and speaker capability for audio. You can test your computer once you establish an account to ensure it will support the virtual visit. The website will guide you through the process. And if you don’t have a camera device, depending on your condition, it may be possible to conduct a virtual visit over the phone.
For the best experience when using the Bon Secours 24/7™ app on your Android or iOS device, a wi-fi connection is recommended, and may be required by your service operator in order to have a visit.
You can access Bon Secours 24/7™ from your Android or iOS mobile device using the app. Simply visit Google Play or the Apple Store to download the app and follow the instructions to get started! Please note that Bon Secours 24/7™ is not available using the web browser on your mobile device – you must download the app.
In addition, to use the Bon Secours 24/7™ service on your mobile device, ensure that your device meets the following requirements:
- Bon Secours 24/7 app downloaded and installed
- To support two-way video visits, your device must have a front-facing camera
- Operating System - iOS (iOS 9 or later)
- iPhone 4S and newer
- iPad 2 and newer; all iPad Minis
- iPod Touch 5th generation and newer Operating System - Android (Ice Cream Sandwich v4.0.0 or above)
- Android Phone
- Android Tablet
- Not supported: HTC myTouch, all Prestige devices, and the PantechP9070